In the United States, pumpkins and the fall holidays of Halloween and Thanksgiving go hand in hand. Pumpkin perhaps is one of the most versatile vegetables ever. Here are some of the pumpkin recipes for Halloween.
- 1 cup canned Pumpkin
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 6 Wonton Wrappers
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ cup Chicken Broth
- 1 ½ tbsp. unsalted Butter
- Chopped Parsley
- Mix pumpkin, Parmesan, ¼ tsp salt, and black pepper.
- Put about 2 tsp pumpkin mixture into the centre of each wonton wrapper.
- Moisten edges of dough with water and bring 2 diagonally opposite corners together to form a triangle. Pinch the edges to seal.
- Place ravioli into a large saucepan of boiling water with 1 teaspoon salt and cook for 7 minutes and drain in a colander.
- Place chicken broth and butter in a pan and bring to a boil. Add the ravioli and toss it well to coat.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.