- 1 can of pumpkin puree
- 1 can of (14 ounce) condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- 1(9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 210 degree C.
- Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth.
- Pour into crust and bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 170 degree C and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes. To check if it’s done, inserted a knife 1 inch from crust. If the knife comes out clean, it is done.
- Let it cool. Garnish as desired and serve.